If required download setup and install Epson L355 printer on windows, mac, and Linux. Connect Epson printer using WPS by following troubleshooting steps given below. First, you can use the built-in program to diagnose problems. It installs automatically with the installation of Windows 10. To enter the troubleshooting module, you must do the following:
- Go to the Start menu;
- Click “Control Panel”;
- In the category, select large icons;
- Click on the “Troubleshooting” item;
- Then select “Equipment and sound”;
- Select “Use printer”;
After you click the last item, the troubleshooter will start. It will check the printer connections, services required, and drivers.
Steps to setup Epson L355 printer to Wi-Fi
The troubleshooter may not be able to handle the problem setup Epson printer and may not see the printer. Therefore, you should try to install it yourself. There are several ways to do this.
- You need to access the option element through the control panel or simply press the “Win + I” keys.
- Go to “Devices” and select “Printers and scanners”. Click the Add Printer or Scanner button and wait a moment.
- In some cases, Windows 10 does not see the printer, but there are times when the system connects and installs successfully.
- In this case, the Internet must be connected to the computer.
- The printer you need may not appear in the search results.
- Then click the “Printer required is not listed” button below the green search bar.
- Thus, you can install the device using filters and specify the path to the drivers on the site. The program will download and install them.
How to install Epson l355 printer driver on windows
If after installing Windows 10 the printer does not work and the above options did not help solve the problem, you should do everything manually. You need to download and Install Epson printer drivers. To do this, go to or go to the device manufacturer’s website and select the driver for your model. It must be downloaded for Windows 10.
After identifying problems with Windows 10, users have already managed to distribute Epson printer drivers from many manufacturers, and therefore it will not be difficult to find them on the Internet. If you have not found a suitable driver for Windows 10, then download it for Windows 7 or 8. Before installing a new driver, it is better to remove the old one, otherwise, some errors may occur. To do this, go to “Settings”, then “Devices”. Remove the printer by clicking the right mouse button and selecting “Remove Device”.