How to connect Epson l365 printer to Wi-Fi with or without cd. Connection supported by the Computer Settings Wizard. All versions of Windows and Mac OS have many built-in printer drivers for external hardware. The newer the version, the more modern printer drivers contains.
Find and install the Epson printer driver you want is not difficult. But first, connect the printer to your computer with a USB cable and turn it on. In most cases, after that, a new device wizard window opens on the PC monitor with the corresponding instructions. Follow the prompts to connect the printer. Follow the technical steps and connect l365 to wireless network.
- For Windows: “Start” menu -> “Control Panel” -> “Devices and Printers” (the name may be slightly different, depending on the OS version) -> “Add a printer” -> “Add a printer” (wireless, local, Bluetooth, network, respectively).
- For Mac OS: “System Preferences” -> “Print & Fax” -> “+” button at the end of the list.
Select the number and brand of your printer model in the open list and the operating system itself will start searching for drivers. Follow the instructions, wait until the installation is complete and complete the process by clicking the “Finish” button. If your printer l365 is not in the list, click on the line “The printer you want is not in the list”. Select the option to search and follow the instructions. If you did not manage to correctly register the address to the printer. If the system reported that it could not find the driver you need, you will have to download the software yourself.
How to connect Epson l365 printer to Wi-Fi network on windows and mac
Installation over the Internet drivers needs be downloaded only from the official website of the manufacturer of office equipment. Where the correct, “clean” software is offered.
- On the website, open the technical support page, where the drivers for the brand’s products are posted.
- Select the software for your printer model (it must be compatible with the OS) and download the archive.
- If after unzipping you see files of different types, run SETUP.
- The drivers have the extension .msi or .exe, select the most suitable for the operating system (the system type is indicated in the file name).
- Install the driver according to the installer’s instructions. Keep in mind: many printer models need to be disabled during the process.
How to connect Epson l365 printer to Wi-Fi
While connecting Epson printer if there is no file with the required extension, turn on the printer and proceed as follows:
- “Start” -> “Control Panel” -> “Administrative Tools” -> “PC Management” -> “Device Manager”.
- Click on the “Hardware update” section, after which one will be highlighted, marked with a question mark.
- Right-click on it and run the “Update drivers” command. The driver installation will start.
- Check the box next to the line “Install from a specified location”, specify the folder with the unzipped files and click “Next”. After that, wait until the installation is complete and click “Finish”.
Epson l365 Wi-Fi setup (wps)
You need an internet connection to download the software. If the PC is not connected to the Network, use another computer and download the archive to a flash drive (it is not heavy, no more than 200 MB) and setup Epson printer. Once printer installed then easy to printer on wireless network with windows and mac. Thus, using a few simple, intuitive tricks, you can easily connect a printing device to a PC without a floppy drive. And the lack of an installation disc will not be a problem for you either.